At Hunt, Gather, we are a team of passionate Makers and Doers who build purposeful connections between brands and consumers. As a full-service creative agency based in Austin, TX, we bring meticulous craft and big, bold ideas to every project.
The Front End Developer will report directly to the Executive Development Director and collaborate closely with the entire creative team, agency, partners, and clients.
Makers + Doers in this role must be based in the Austin, TX area to collaborate in-person 4 days a week.
In This Role
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
- Emphasis on polished frontend development, implementing clean, smooth animations and transitions
- Ensure all projects meet accepted specifications and best practices and confirm adherence to client branding and strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with the design team to transform wireframes, mockups, and visual designs into fully functional and responsive websites, bringing the design visions to life in Webflow and other web tools or frameworks
- Collaborate with the creative team to identify opportunities to elevate Webflow’s product experience, including concept and design exceptional end-to-end product features and capabilities landing pages for clients
- Provide support and maintenance for existing websites, troubleshoot issues, and implement necessary updates and enhancements
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to make complex problems approachable from low-fidelity concepts to launch
- Regularly engage with customer research to develop a thorough understanding of their needs and pain points to apply insights to inform design
- Stay abreast of new and emerging technologies constantly seeking to expand skills and knowledge base to enhance the team’s capabilities
- Continuously find ways to quickly move projects forward when the answer isn’t cut-and-dry
- Take insights and learning and come up with creative interactive ideas that can be built in Webflow
- Communicate high-level concepts and overall direction succinctly to all levels of the agency
- Recommend solutions that break ground in digital interaction, not shying away from standing behind the right solution
- Actively engage in professional development opportunities and seek out challenges that foster growth and development
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
Hunt, Gather is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We’re passionate about building a workplace that represents a variety of backgrounds, skills, and perspectives and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Everyone is welcome here, or as we say in Texas, y’all means all! Come join us.